You know, God is in the details. When it comes to the staircase price, every aspect is essential. The materials used, the design, and the dimensions are hugely significant. Do you want your staircase quote to be the most precise? Please, try to give us as many details on your project as it’s possible. Here are a few hints to help you describe your project to get the most precise staircase quote:
- What staircase layout would you like (for instance, straight, spiral, L-shape, etc.)?
- What style do you want (for example, mono stringer, dual stringer, etc.)?
- What is the material for treads and their preferred width?
- What is the distance between the lower and upper floor (to determine the number of treads and stair spindle spacing)?
- What are the railing options, and would you like a stair railings installation?
- Do you have a sketch plan for your project? If you have it, please don’t forget to attach it before sending your request for the quote about stair.
All in all, the more information you provide, the more precise free staircase quote you’ll get.